About Miami Nights 1984
MN84’s music directly remind us some mythical TV series like Miami Vice, K2000, Street Hawk, or some legendary musicians such as Jean Michael Jarre, Tangerine Dream or Ray Lynch. He said that he cultivated his sound influences to artists of the 80s such as Vince Dicola, David Frank, Paul Hardcastle, Jan Hammer, Harold Faltermeyer and Giorgio Moroder. Completely obsessed about the 80’s, he decided to create a revival of music with old synthesizer and today’s modern means like software of CAM such as Ableton Live and its multiple virtual instruments. He released his first album ‘Early Summer’ in 2010 but it was his second album (2012) named “Turbulence” which allowed him to have a worldwide success with HITS such as ‘Ocean Drive’ or ‘Save by The Bel'”. One of his tracks has even been included in a HBO Show called “Eastbound & Down”. The artist also has a great talent to remix other musicians, which he did for the excellent ‘Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know’ which had an enormous fame. A large series of revisited versions has followed for artists such as Electric Youth, Gunship, Room 8, Kristine and others. On his Soundcloud account, he regularly releases new tracks, so stay connected, a new album could come very soon.
Here are the latest LP and EP of Miami Nights 1984.
For the complete releases, please check the discography here.
- 01 MN84 Theme Miami Nights 1984
- 02 Clutch Miami Nights 1984
- 03 Ocean Drive Miami Nights 1984
- 04 The Getaway Miami Nights 1984
- 05 Streets On Fire Miami Nights 1984
- 06 Astral Projection Miami Nights 1984
- 07 New Tomorrow Miami Nights 1984
- 08 Tiger 42 Miami Nights 1984
- 09 Phone Tag Miami Nights 1984
- 10 Saved By the Bell Miami Nights 1984
- 11 High Beams Miami Nights 1984
- 12 The End Miami Nights 1984